Reuters Reporter: "What do you say to the people that say 'the election outcome, at least in part, was voters saying that they see you as out of touch w/ their personal economic pain, & are you willing to make any changes in your personal leadership style?' "
Summary in 5 short points:
1) First minute-- Blame the voters, who "didn't have problem with my leadership style when I was running around Iowa..."
2) Up through 2:50-- 'You all just can't see how wonderful I am'
3) Up through 5:30-- 'I'm a Great Communicator, just like Reagan! The job is so big & important, you can't understand. When I 'get out of here' & make more speeches, I'll evolve to my Great Communicator status.' [hint: Reagan never referred to himself as a Great Communicator]
4) To the end-- ["Hmm...Maybe they'll love me in India..."]
5) From Nancy Pfotenhauer, Rep. Strategist, "This man is like a teenager resolutely not listening to their parents. I mean, he, the condescension is so rife within him, he doesn't even know he's doing it."